Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Pretty Deadly defeated Diamond Mine (Damon Kemp and Roderick Strong) by pinfall.
- Backstage, Solo Sikoa told Cameron Grimes he has his back to make sure Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams don’t do anything. But he reminds Grimes he has next for the title. Duke Hudson came over to say Sikoa isn’t on his level, setting up a match for later.
- Earlier today, also backstage, Grayson Waller was talking down to NXT stars about how they could all learn from Tiffany Stratton. Josh Briggs interrupted and offered to give him a country ass whoopin’.
- In another sit-down, Tony D’Angelo and Santos Escobar agreed to a match this Saturday at In Your House. Whoever wins the six-man tag team match will join the other faction.
- Cora Jade defeated Elektra Lopez by pinfall.
- Backstage, Sanga tried to hype up and support Wes Lee for his match with Xyon Quinn.
- Wes Lee defeated Xyon Quinn by pinfall.
- Backstage, Roderick Strong flipped out at The Creed Brothers for “costing them the match” earlier. Strong is mad that he would have won by a disqualification and he knows what’s best for Diamond Mine. If The Creed Brothers don’t beat Pretty Deadly for the tag titles at In Your House, they’re out of Diamond Mine.
- Women’s Championship Summit: Toxic Attraction talked trash with Wendy Choo, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter until it broke down into a fight, as per every single contract signing in the history of pro wrestling, basically. The challengers stood call with the title belts at the end of the brawl.
- Kiana James told Ivy Nile that according to her numbers, The Creed Brothers have a 12% chance to win, and once they’re out of Diamond Mine, they’ll need to recruit more members. This upset Nile, who is backing Julius and Brutus.
- Solo Sikoa defeated Duke Hudson by pinfall.
- Now that Thea Hail has graduated from high school, she’s had to make a choice of where to go next. After thinking about it, she’s decided to enroll in Andre Chase University.
- Grayson Waller defeated Josh Briggs by pinfall with help from a distraction by Von Wagner and Sofia Cromwell.
- Ivy Nile defeated Kiana James by pinfall.
- Cameron Grimes defeated Nathan Frazer by pinfall.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com
World News || Latest News || U.S. News