WWE issued a survey to fans as to what they like and don’t like about the new NXT. According to PWInsider, the survey WWE sent out via their email list asks fans if they were former viewers of the old NXT and what they thought of the current version of the product, specifically if they thought the new version was better, the same or worse than the previous iteration.
The fans involved were also asked to rate the following:
- Outcomes of the matches
- Look and aesthetic of the show
- Quality of wrestling
- Variety of stars featured
- Providing unexpected moments
- Quality of the matches
- Level of excitement
- Whether it was entertaining from start to finish
- Athleticism of the stars
- Length of the show
- Entertainment value of the show
In addition to that, fans were asked if they “agree” or “disagree” to the following statements:
- This show has many unique and exciting characters.
- I enjoy the athleticism of the wrestling talent on the show.
- This show has some of my favorite professional wrestling characters.
- Character development is believable.
- Wrestling talent on this show is charismatic.
- I enjoy the interactions and match-ups among female talent.
- The wrestling talent has creative freedom to speak their minds.
- Promos feel natural and not too scripted.
- I enjoy the interactions and match-ups among male talent.
- The show does a good job in developing newer wrestling talent.
- I enjoy the promos / smack talk on this show.
- The show does a good job in featuring a wide variety of talent that I am interested in.
- This show is one of my favorites among all professional wrestling shows.
- The show is straightforward.
- Most segments on the show feel necessary to watch.
- There is a good balance between talking and action segments.
- There is a good variety of match types used on this show.
- I can count on seeing at least some big or important moments.
- The show has high production value (lights, camera work, etc.)
- The show does not have enough escalation to intense/brutal action.The show format continues to positively evolve.
- Match outcomes feel meaningful.
- The show keeps up with the latest technology.
- The show has the right amount of aggressiveness/violence.
- Storylines are consistently engaging.
- Storylines keep me guessing in a good way.
- There is always something fresh and exciting.
- The show offers an amount of humor that appeals to me.
- I enjoy the commentary on this show.
- I share content or talk about this show with my friends or other fans.
- Rivalries and match-ups on this show are consistently entertaining.
World News || Latest News || U.S. News