NinjaEdge – Growth and Corporate Development Intern
Chicago, IL / Remote
Founded by fintech pioneers in 2017, NinjaEdge is an automated decisioning and intelligence platform that uses permission-based bank transactions as the core data set for customer risk scoring and predictive behavioral mapping.
Our platform provides core services integral to Banks, Lenders, Landlords, and FinTech players, offering a range of products across Underwriting, Analytics, Servicing, and Portfolio Management. Leveraging credentialed bank transaction data, we deliver solutions that include over 750 consumer risk trained features and risk scores that are highly predictive themselves, or combined with traditional bureau data. Our ever-growing loan performance dataset, and constantly iterating models that are in a perpetual state of optimization, have allowed us to build and refine our platform, providing better and proven predictive solutions and outcomes for our customers.
This role will provide an opportunity to gain experience in each business area of the NinjaEdge brand. It will be structured as a rotation, including but not limited to; sales, marketing, product, and strategy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Explore new initiatives and partnerships
- Learn industry trends and how to target and build relationships with potential and current clients
- Partner with our executive management team to assist with analysis, and develop recommendations, and help facilitate plans to support corporate strategies and growth initiatives
- Assist with cross-functional projects; communicates recommendations and helps drive outcomes with various stakeholders
- Conduct clients research, join calls and send emails. Update client records, attend meetings, and help maintain client relationships.
Create and optimize marketing collateral
- Assist with writing and editing client-facing materials including website, brochures, blogs, white papers, etc.
Support onboarding and managing clients
- Demonstrate products/services to existing/potential customers
- Prepare client documentation and information packages
- Help provide support for clients throughout onboarding process
- Prepare materials for and join regular internal and external status meetings
- Professional, positive attitude, flexible, and entrepreneurial
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Overall organizational skills and software tools
- Strong desire to learn
- Experience in B2B SaaS, fintech, financial services a plus
- Experience with SQL, BI tools a plus
- High performing interns will be considered for full-time employment
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic start-up culture
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company
- Networking with fulltime employees who are well-connected in the Chicago FinTech community
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city
- Equal opportunity employer
Read Full Job Description