Senior Business Operations Manager
Senior Business Operations Manager
11/30/2022 10:24 pm
Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world. In 2022, Concept3D acquired Localist, the leading event calendar platform for higher education communities. Concept3D and Localist have a shared belief that events and in-person connections are key to building community.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps, tours and events. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business, and direct access to the leadership team. Our offices are full of ideas and everyone’s voice gets heard. While our offices are in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely with a nationally-distributed team.
This role manages the day-to-day elements of the business operations ecosystem, including people, HR, finance and legal operations. They will work closely with the VP of Business Operations on ensuring the operational efficiency of the company and nurturing organizational culture as the business continues to grow. This role will play a critical role in providing proactive operational management across the business and in collaboration with all departments, fostering trusted relationships among leadership and the team at large.
- In partnership with the outsourced HR management team (PEO), manage employer state accounts, implement payroll (FTE, contractors, commission, etc), update and administer company policies, as well as human resources related compliance.
- Manage company-wide benefits and perks, including the annual open enrollment process.
- Partner with VP of Business Operations to manage talent acquisition processes and new employee onboarding, ensuring a positive and seamless candidate experience throughout.
- Support day-to-day financial operations including A/R, A/P, expense reporting, revenue recognition, and more. As part of the customer onboarding and ongoing invoicing process, manage vendor/supplier portals with up-to-date company information.
- Execute a cultural programming strategy for a nationally-distributed team, aimed at employee engagement and belonging.
- Work with the DEI committee to execute key company DEI goals and initiatives.
- In partnership with Systems Operations Manager, administer company tech stack, core systems and processes.
- Manage the company commission platform, ensuring timely manager reviews/approvals and issuing payouts according to plan schedules.
- Manage special projects as necessary including platform implementations, integration initiatives and/or ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Maintain strong pulse and feedback loop on organizational needs and issues. Problem-solve operational issues as they arise, identifying solution options and facilitating discussion where needed.
Who You Are (do you identify with a majority of these?)
- You enjoy and have experience with SaaS software products
- You are attentive and can handle details and evolving information
- You are a strategic problem solver and think outside of the box
- You are an effective communicator and listener
- You enjoying learning from and contributing to a team
- You care deeply about the employee experience
- You can operate within a hybrid work environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience managing business operations in small/medium-sized companies
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 14 Paid Holidays Annually + your Birthday 🙂
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Stock Option Plan
- Annual Education/Development for your continued learning
- Annual Travel Allowance perk
- Work from Home Office perk
- Hybrid work environment
The salary range for this position is $70,000-$90,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certification.
World News || Latest News || U.S. News