Tayshia Adams has chosen Ivan Hall as one of her four finalists on ‘The Bachelorette,’ and she’ll meet his family during the Dec. 15 episode.
Four guys are left on season 16 of The Bachelorette heading into the Dec. 15 episode, where the families of the remaining contestants will come to Palm Springs to meet Tayshia Adams for this season’s version of ‘hometown dates.’ Ivan Hall is one of the four guys who has a chance at ending up with the gorgeous Bachelorette. For his hometown date, he cooks something up with Tayshia in the kitchen — and, based on the pre-released photos, it looks like they have a blast.
Ivan hasn’t gotten much screen time this season so far, but he’s still become a fan-favorite contestant due to his soft-spoken manner and gentlemanly behavior. He’s up against Ben Smith, Brendan Morais and Zac Clark in the quest to win Tayshia’s heart. Ahead of the episode, here’s more to know about Ivan:
1. He works as an aeronautical engineer. Yes, Ivan is one smart dude. He works as a Senior Software Quality Engineer for Lockheed Martin, according to his LinkedIn. The job allows him to help build jets for the U.S. military. He’s been with Lockheed Martin since 2018, and also worked there for a stint from 2015-2017.
2. Where did he go to college? Ivan has a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Texas Tech University. He graduated in 2015. During his college years, he interned at Enterprise Solutions in Chicago. He’s also a member of the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers.
3. He’s super close with his mom. Ivan is a mama’s boy. “He is very close with his mom and talks to her every day,” his ABC bio says. His mom’s filipino cooking is also his favorite food.
4. He’s the first Blasian on The Bachelorette. During one episode of The Bachelorette, Ivan tweeted that he was “proud to be the first Blasian (1/2 black 1/2 asian) in the history of the show! On their last one-on-one date, Ivan and Tayshia got emotional while discussing the Black Lives Matter movement and what it meant to each of them in their lives.
5. He loves luxury cars. Ivan’s Bachelorette bio reveals that he “loves high end cars and wants to run his own exotic car rental company one day.”
World News || Latest News || U.S. News
Help us to become independent in PANDEMIC COVID-19. Contribute to diligent Authors.