Celebrity News

Mario Falcone says Mick Norcross ‘only TOWIE star to contact’ amid depression

Mario Falcone has paid tribute to Mick Norcross and said that he was the only one from The Only Way Is Essex to reach out to him when he was at the height of his depression battle.

The 32-year-old TOWIE star shared the details after hearing that Mick, 57, had tragically passed away at his home in Essex on Thursday.

Mario starred in the show between 2011 and 2018 and he said that Mick, who used to own The Sugar Hut, had reached out to him after the reality star tried taking his own life, eight years ago.

He said that he found the height of his fame difficult to handle when he went through a televised split from ex-fiancée Lucy Mecklenburgh.

Mario Falcone reveals Mick Norcross was ‘the only one from TOWIE to reach out’ during his battle with depression

Sharing a photo of Mick on his Instagram, Mario wrote: “This one is very hard to accept. I had so much respect and admiration for this man.

“I had the honour of filming with him a lot on TOWIE and also to be good friends away from the show.

“When I went through my battle with depression and suicide you were the only one from the whole show that reached out and cared about me.”

Mario continued: “You were someone I looked up to and held in the highest regard. The thought of you going through the same pain and emotional darkness I did breaks my heart.

“You will be sorely missed by so many!

“Thank you for the many memories in the sugar hut, the wild parties, the advice and dropping me off to get my R8. The world has lost a very good man.

“RIP Mick Norcross.”

Mario Falcone
Mario shared the words of Mick’s last tweet

Mario Falcone
Mario Falcone has shared his sadness at Mick Norcross death

Many of Mario’s fellow co-stars from the show commented on the post, sharing their sadness and disbelief that Mick had died.

Ferne McCann wrote: “Devastating news. RIP mick”

Dan Osborne commented: “can’t believe it”

Georgia Kousoulou added: “So sad”

Mario had opened up about his mental health battle to OK! Magazine last year.

He said: “My mindset was very much to sort out where my head was and get help and talk to people as opposed to shutting myself out, which is what I’d done for a month or two before.”

Mario continued: “I wasn’t seeing my friends, I hadn’t spoken to my family about what was going on, I was just kind of swallowing everything that had been happening and just feeling more and more s**t.”

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.


Checkout latest world news below links :
World News || Latest News || U.S. News

Help us to become independent in PANDEMIC COVID-19. Contribute to diligent Authors.

Source link

Back to top button