As this year’s Civic Holiday approaches, select businesses and services in London, Ont., are getting ready to close for the day.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed in London on Monday, Aug. 2.
- Both of London’s COVID-19 assessment centers will be operating regular hours (9:20 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.), but telephone booking will be unavailable.
- CF Masonville Place will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- White Oaks Mall will be open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Westmount Shopping Centre will operate from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Most grocery store locations are open, though some will have reduced hours.
- Most Shoppers Drug Mart locations will be open, but some will have reduced hours.
- Most Beer Store locations will be open with reduced hours.
- Local LCBO stores are open with possible reduced hours.
- Ribfest is running in Victoria Park from Thursday until 9 p.m. Monday.
Also open are:
- The Labatt Brewery
- East Park
- Municipal amenities like splash pads and select swimming and wading pools, as well as playgrounds.
- Government offices, including city administrative offices
- Post offices (no mail delivery)
- No garbage collection
- London Public Library
The London Transit Commission says buses will be running on a holiday schedule on Aug. 2.
Did we miss something? Send us an email at [email protected]
–With files from 980 CFPL’s Jacquelyn LeBel
© 2021 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.